We offer everything from vinyl, cedar and cement fiber board siding to decorative mill work, vents, soffit & fascia, windows, doors and shutters.
At Bradley Enterprises, Inc. we pride ourselves in our reputation and the quality of service we provide. We offer many siding and exterior services including siding installation and repairs to shutters, window and door replacement. Homeowners, home builders and building owners alike are impressed by our service and expertise. Our siding services include:
Bradley Enterprises, INC. Siding Services
- Vinyl Siding
- Cement Fibre Board
- Cedar – Beveled, Clap Board, Board & Batten
- Aluminum Siding
- T1-11 Fir Panel Board
- Shake Siding
- Specialty – Scallops, Fish Scales, Hand Split Shakes
- Soffit & Fascia
- Eave Renovation
- Maintenance-Free Pre-Finished Aluminum
- Cedar – Natural, Finished Custom Color
Window and Door TrimDentil Moldings and Frieze
- Custom Bent Aluminum & Cedar
- Cement Fibre Board
- Decorative Mill-work
- Window and Door Pediments
- 1/2 Round
- Eave Ventilation
- Gable Vents
- Cement Fibre
- Trouble Shooting
- Leak Repairs
Bradley Enterprises – Siding Contractor Checklist
Putting new siding on your home or building can dramatically improve the look of its exterior. When hiring a contractor, you need to look for one with a good track record and the siding material you have chosen. Bradley Enterprises, Inc. knows that this is a big investment and will help you along the way. Below is a list of steps you should take before you begin your siding project.
- Consider the type of siding you want to have installed. Check out siding materials by going to home centers, looking at existing homes and browsing through magazines.
- Give the contractors written specifications of what you need, and make sure all are bidding on the same specifications.
- Have the contractors inspect the site and quote prices for the job, based on your selected siding material.
- Make sure the contractors have experience with the type of siding you are using.
- Make sure the contractors are including the removal of old siding, if necessary, as well as, removing all of the debris from the site.
- Ask each contractor for several past customers as references. Contact these references to make sure they were happy with the work.
- Compare the quotes you received and make sure everything that you requested is included on the quote.
- Execute a contract specifying the work to be done, cost, payment schedule, start date and estimated completion date.
With that said.. Bradley Enterprises, is a licensed, bonded and insured contractor. We also encourage you to check our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.