Have you been looking to have your roof repaired or have a complete re-roofing done this spring? You’re probably a little overwhelmed with just how many roofing specialists you can have fix your home. The biggest question is “How do you pick the right one? Below are some tips to pick the best contractor for you.
1. First off, just asking questions is the by far the best way to ensure the roofer is experienced in their field. Remember that a quality roofing contractor will explain in full how they will do the repair.
- Make sure to ask if they are licensed, bonded, and insured. Don’t hesitate a quality roofing contractor will proudly show proof.
2. Google is your new best friend. With the power of google you can find most of this information out on your own. Simply type into google the name of your roofing contractor and you’ll see right there if they have a good reputation or not.
- Another tactic is to research their name with the Better Business Bureau. You can also find out their rating as well as former complaints.
3. Make sure to get a roofing estimate detailing just how long the job will take and exactly what the roofing project involves. Depending on your project, you may require a complete re-roofing. In this case it may take a while longer.
With that said.. Bradley Enterprises, is a licensed, bonded and insured contractor. We also encourage you to check our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.